Tony’s on Main Street Banquet Room
Tony’s on Main street banquet room is perfect for any party or event of 20 to 65 people.
This private room is located in the back of our main downstairs restaurant.
For larger parties, we also offer options to rent out the entire restaurant
or the entire upstairs bar and deck at Tony’s on Top.
- We do not charge a fee to use this facility, however a $100 non refundable deposit will be required for booking and credited to your final bill upon arrival.
- Banquets will include:
- one entrée (you choose 3 choices, guests select one upon arrival)
- two side items (you pick from our banquet menu)
- one salad (you pick from our banquet menu)
- bread and honey butter
- Entree Pricing
- Choices 1-9 $25.99 per guest
- Choices 1-14 $30.99 per guest
- Choices 1-17 $38.99 per guest
- Appetizers may be purchased for an additional fee (for pricing click here)
- We offer many options for the bar to suit your parties needs, whether you want an unlimited open bar or set price/drink limits or anything in between, let us know!
- Bar menu available click here
- Wine may be brought in at a corking fee of $15 per 750ml btl
- You may bring in your own desserts, however we charge a $0.99 fee per person for use of plates and silverware
- For our SPECIAL EVENT DESSERTS Contact Laurie Hollis at 636-697-4605
- We will provide linen tablecloths (white or black) and votive candles for $2.00 per guest.
- You may decorate the room however you like, except NO confetti or glitter ($100 cleaning fee).
(Choose 3 options, Guests will select one upon arrival.)
1.) Pasta Alfredo – Pasta in a garlic cream sauce with mushrooms.
2.) Pasta Salziccia – Pasta in marinara sauce with Italian sausage.
3.) Pasta con Broccoli – Pasta in a garlic cream sauce with broccoli florettes and mushrooms.
4.) Tony’s Veggie Pasta – Angel hair noodles tossed with oil, butter, garlic, fresh zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, and assorted sweet bell peppers.
5.) Chicken Modiga– 6 oz. Chicken breast lightly breaded, grilled, then topped with Provel and served in a white wine sauce with fresh mushrooms and bacon.
6.) Chicken Alexander– 6 oz. Chicken breast grilled, and topped with Provel. Served in a white wine sauce with garlic, fresh mushrooms and broccoli.
7.) Chicken Anthony – 6 oz. Chicken breast grilled and topped with Provel. Served in a fresh cream sauce with lemon.
8.) Chicken Spedini – Tender chunks of marinated chicken breast, lightly breaded and grilled. Topped with caramelized Honey Dijon dressing.
9.) Chicken Parmesan – 6 oz. Chicken breast, lightly breaded and sautéed. Topped with Provel and a traditional marinara sauce.
10.) Steak Anthony – Beef tenderloin medallions, lightly grilled, smothered with mushrooms, onions, and Provel.
11.) Beef Tenderloin Medallions – Beef tenderloin medallions topped with sautéed portabella mushrooms and assorted sweet bell peppers.
12.) Burgundy Pork Tenderloin – Pork tenderloin medallions sautéed in burgundy wine sauce with fresh mushrooms and garlic.
13.) Mahi Mahi – This Filet of mild fish from the Florida Coast is lightly grilled and finished off in a flavorful cream sauce with lemon.
14.) Blackened Mahi Mahi – Filet coated with Cajun seasonings, grilled and served with fresh lemon.
15.) Hannah’s Combo – (For those who can’t decide) “One of Tony’s Signature Items” A 4 oz cut of our House Tenderloin is served alongside a 4 oz serving of our Chicken Anthony. The Perfect combination!
16.) Shrimp Scampi – Jumbo gulf shrimp lightly breaded and grilled. Served with drawn butter and fresh lemon.
17.) House Tenderloin – Center cut filet mignon, grilled to perfection and topped with Tony’s famous signature steak butter.
18. ) Lobster Combo* The best of both worlds! A 6 oz cut of our House Tenderloin, and a 8 oz lightly grilled lobster tail with three shrimp scampi, drawn butter and fresh lemon. *Market Price
Choices 1-9 $25.99 per guest
Choices 1-14 $30.99 per guest
Choices 1-17 $38.99 per guest
Baked Potato, Au-Gratin Potatoes, Garlic Mashed Potatoes,
White Pasta Alfredo, Pasta with Red Meat Sauce, Amaretto Carrots,
Vegetable Medley (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
Caesar Salad – Fresh romaine lettuce tossed with Parmesan cheese, homemade traditional Caesar dressing.
Tony’s Italian Salad – Mixed greens, red onions, red peppers and artichoke hearts, tossed with Parmesan cheese and Italian dressing.
Tony’s House Salad – Garden fresh mixed greens, tomato, sliced red onions, and roped Provel cheese, your choice of dressing.
Child Entree Selections $6.99
(All selections served with French Fries)
Pasta (red or white)
12″ 1 topping Pizza
Please note that there will be a 2.5% credit card transaction fee on all purchases.